Monday, July 28, 2014

Three Pictures


Photo of anything:

I chose a picture of a place that is near and dear to my heart - Halifax. I will be home for a visit in less than a week and I'm so excited. I took this picture in 2010 and it's one of my favourite pictures that I've ever taken. I have it blown up and printed on a canvas in my bedroom. It always helps me to feel a little less homesick when I'm missing the East Coast.

Halifax, I love you.


Photo I've taken:

This picture of Amanda is another one of my favourite pictures I've ever taken. Honestly, it was hard to pick just three pictures for this post because I've probably done 20 photo shoots with just Amanda. Not to mention all of the weddings, engagements, and various photo-shoots that I've done throughout my photography career. The window reflections are what make this picture stand out to me - I love the added textures and dimensions... plus Amanda looks beautiful.

IMG_1415(1)


Selfie:

This is probably my favourite selfie that I've taken of myself, at least that I can think of off the top of my head. Plus, it's black and white and I chose black and whites for the other two pictures, and my OCD is happy if I keep everything in unison... so I'm just letting that happen.

IMG_4507 1


Happy Monday, folks.
That's all I've got for today. Thanks for sticking with us throughout this month of blogging everyday! We are almost there - only a few more days. Wa-hoo!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Even though we don't like rules, every fun thing in life has them. So here are a few of ours:

1. Please only link up a post if it matches with the day's topic.
2. Make sure you either grab the button code and put it in the HTML portion of your post, or link back to at least one of the hosts.
3. Go make some friends. Comments=Love

Allieology







9 comments:

Unknown said...

Agreed on the picture of Amanda - that's a great shot!

Brittney, Breaking Free said...

Great pics, B&W are my faves!

Lindsay Landgraf said...

Stop being so gorgeous and talented at photography.

Jaz said...

That first shot is breathtaking!

Allie said...

The picture that you took yourself is amazing! Please tell me that one is also framed somewhere?

Kim @ Kimberley's Quests said...

I love that shot of Hali! I also left the East Coast so I know those homesick feelings very well!

Anonymous said...

All of these pictures are amazing!!!

Jay T said...

Can you come live in CA and be my personal life photographer? I'm pretty sure you'd make my life look so much cooler than it is.

Unknown said...

Great pics :-)