It's Monday, and it's the 7th day of this #blogeverydayinJuly challenge. Thanks to everyone who is participating with us so far and to all of you fine people who stuck with us on the weekend as well!
Anyway, since it's Monday, I think we could all use a little cheering up and why not go with a happy kind of prompt today: Things that make me smile.
- Friday is so much better than Monday. I like Friday's.
- I'm only a little sorry for this one. Cuddles/snuggles are my absolutely favourite and put a huge smile on my face every time.
- My roommate has been away for a week. Subsequently, I haven't worn pants in a week and it has been so wonderful. Pants are stupid.
- Netflix, I love you. Specifically American Netflix, I love you so much. Thank you for the countless smiles.
- For once, I actually got to sleep in this past weekend and I actually spent a lot of time relaxing and being "lazy" and it was everything I hoped it would be, and more.
- I have a trip home in less than a month and I CANNOT WAIT. I miss my family, and friends, and I can't wait to see everyone and catch up. Living on the opposite side of the country is so hard and can get so lonely, and these little trips once or twice a year really help to make it easier to live here.
- I'm not going to explain this one... pizza just makes me happy any time.
- That awesome moment when you go to buy something that you need and you find out that it's on sale... that makes me smile.
- For real though, it doesn't take much to make me smile. Everything makes me smile. Sunshine, rainbows, getting off work early, having a great run, enjoying time to myself, hanging out with friends, random dance parties alone at home, and basically everything else.
Even though we don't like rules, every fun thing in life has them. So here are a few of ours:
1. Please only link up a post if it matches with the day's topic.
2. Make sure you either grab the button code and put it in the HTML portion of your post, or link back to at least one of the hosts.
3. Go make some friends. Comments=Love