Friday, July 18, 2014

Five Favourites on Friday

HAPPY FRIDAY!

We made it, y'all. I couldn't be happier that it's Friday. To kick this weekend off the right way, I'm going to #backthatazzup with Whitney.


Today's prompt is all about my 'Five Favourite' .. things right now. I'm not the type of person to usually post anything about fashion, or make-up, because I'm far from an expert and I feel as though my opinion doesn't contribute anything to fashion society, but oh well.. here we go. These are my current 5 favourite items in my life:


Old Navy Flip-Flops: they are a staple to my summer wardrobe. Can't stop, and won't stop.

Dark Denim 'Diva' Skinny Jeans from Old Navy: these are, hands down, my most favourite pair of jeans. They're SO comfy and they make my butt look great - win/win.

Gosh Eyeliner: it glides onto my eyelids smoothly and perfectly and stays ALL DAY. That's a big win in my books. I'm sick of crappy eyeliners that melt off my face if it's too hot.

Cover Girl Flamed Out Mascara: best mascara I've used in a long time, because the brush is amazing. For me, it's all about the brush and I couldn't care less about the actual mascara. This brush makes my eyelashes look luscious, fuller (more full?), and thick. I like it.

VANS Addie clutch (in red): my favourite clutch! It's so cute and little and shockingly can hold a lot of things and stuff and it's bright red - I love it. It adds the greatest little pop of colour to any outfit, especially if i'm wearing dark denim jeans and a black top - BAM, it's magic.


That's it for my FIVE Favourite Things, but here's a bonus favourite thing that Lindsay told me to add. My colleague was looking up 'selfie jokes' or 'ridiculous selfies' or something on Google yesterday and my face was on the front page... so she took a screenshot of it and e-mailed it to me this morning. I'm basically internet famous and it's not awkward at all...





Even though we don't like rules, every fun thing in life has them. So here are a few of ours:

1. Please only link up a post if it matches with the day's topic.
2. Make sure you either grab the button code and put it in the HTML portion of your post, or link back to at least one of the hosts.
3. Go make some friends. Comments=Love

Allieology



That's all I've got for today, folks! Enjoy your weekend.
For those of you who are blogging every day with us in July - THANK YOU, and I'll see y'all tomorrow.





8 comments:

Allie said...

Is that eyeliner a Canadia thing or can I buy it here too?

Unknown said...

I've heard that mascara is great but I've never tried it.
It is on my list now!

♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

Martha Hokenson said...

Oh wow, you're internet famous! Well, it doesn't look much like you (I don't think), so no worries. :P

Lindsay Landgraf said...

I should have just listed you and your selfie face as one of my five favorites.

Unknown said...

I used to love Old Navy flip flops... like I owned multiple pairs in every color they had. Then I wore them to a baseball game in the rain and discovered that they have no traction as I slipped and fell down a flight of stairs. Instead of blaming the booze, I decided to blame the flip flops and have never worn them again lol

Jay T said...

How long did it take you to organize your flippers for that picture?

♥Renee @ •Getting Fit Fab• said...

I need to try and find that mascara!!! I love it, and omg all those flip flops!?! jealous!

Kim @ Kimberley's Quests said...

I've never had any luck with Old Navy jeans, but the flip flops are pretty much the best things ever- especially when they have those mega sales! Also I had a good chuckle at that selfie picture!