Monday, July 14, 2014

Finish this plate of food Sentence...


Oh hi there, Monday.
You came WAY too fast (#TWSS) and I don't appreciate you whatsoever... but you're here, so I guess I just have to suck it up and embrace it. Rambling, eh. Whatever.

Okay, so today's prompt is "Finish this sentence", so lets get 'er done:

    "When I open the fridge, I always hope I find..."
    Pizza (and it's never there.. rude).

    "My favorite article of clothing is..."
    Yoga pants (because it's the closest I can wear to feel like I'm 'not' wearing pants).

    "Last week I was really pissed when..."
    My bank account didn't have a few extra zeros tacked onto the end.

    "One thing nobody understands about me is..."
    I love everyone until I'm given a reason not to.

    "One thing I don't understand is..."
    why I can't eat whatever I want without gaining weight.

    "The world would be a better place if..."
    Everyone could just get along.. come on people: laugh, smile, be polite. It's not hard.

    "If I had a million dollars, I'd..."
    Buy Justin a rabbit (long story).

    "If I knew I'd die next week, this week I'd...."
    Spend every single day with my family and best friends.

    "If I could change one thing about myself, it would be..."
    To stop doubting myself.

    "Something that can always make me happy is..."
    Quality time with people that matter to me.

    "Something I'll never blog about is..."
    ... that one time at band camp.

    "If I could go anywhere, I would go... Because..."
    Hogwarts, because magic. Duh.

    "If I were an animal I would be a ..."
    Unicorn.

    "A job I've always wanted is..."
    Wedding & Portrait Photographer.

    "My idea of a perfect day is..."
    April 25th, because it's not too hot, not too cold - all you need is a light jacket.
    But actually... eating pizza at Lily Lake with my family, followed by snuggles with Justin.





Even though we don't like rules, every fun thing in life has them. So here are a few of ours:

1. Please only link up a post if it matches with the day's topic.
2. Make sure you either grab the button code and put it in the HTML portion of your post, or link back to at least one of the hosts.
3. Go make some friends. Comments=Love

Allieology







11 comments:

Casi said...

Gotta love yoga pants!! Best things everrrr <3

Brittney, Breaking Free said...

Hahaha I thought of that quote from Miss Congeniality too when I saw that!

Jenn @ Optimization Actually said...

My answer for making the world a better place was the same! Only wordier. And Hogwarts. Good answer.

Lindsay Landgraf said...

Hahahahaha your opening #twss and then the April 25 joke…. Nicely done, friend. This post made me love you even more, if that’s possible. Oh and did you drink vodka for me on Friday?!

Ashleigh W. said...

I love pizza - and should have put it in my list as something that I hope is always in my fridge! And it's 2014 - someone, somewhere needs to figure out a way we can all eat whatever and not gain weight!

Unknown said...

Yoga Pants are the BEST! I am currently wearing some with my favorite sweatshirt that I mentioned in my post. It is also always awesome when you open the fridge to find pizza... I LOVE to eat cold pizza (does that make me weird?) I also feel like everyone is on the same page with their answer to "The world would be a better place if..." prompt!

kdglisson said...

Yoga Pants are not an article of clothing, they're like another skin...and they're perfect!

Anonymous said...

I am with you on the "can't eat anything I want without gaining weight" thing. I mean who came up with this idea?

Becca said...

Is it illogical if I expect for warm pizza to be in the refrigerator?

Allie said...

Look at you and your get er done... So Southern and cute you are.

PS. tell Justin that bunny rabbits are like $50 probably, not a million.

Omega Man said...

I learned some things about my daughter - cool.

My answers:
Fridge ... bread (for toast).
Clothing ... my ratty shorts.
Pissed ... when nobody wanted to look at my house for sale.
Mystery about me ... I celebrate the tiniest things.
Mystery to me ... why people don't understand that they hurt themselves when they take offense so easily.
Better world ... I agree with Faith.
Million$$ ... pay my VISA and if anything is left share with my kids.
Die next week ... do what I'm doing ... I try living to the fullest each day.
Change me ... quadruple my metabolism.
Always happy ... when my wife is happy (happy spouse, happy house).
Never blog ... ever. (band camp Faith? - talk to me).
Go anywhere - a South Pacific Island (with no head-hunters).
Animal ... horse put out to stud.
Dream job ... horse put out to stud.
Perfect day ... a day as a horse ... er, um ... a day with my family.

Fun post Faith.