Happy hump day!
For anyone and everyone who wants to link up with us today - it's an easy one. Who doesn't like writing a good #sorrynotsorry post?
I'm Canadian about 142% of the time and apologize for EVERYTHING. So this is my chance to not be sorry for all the things that I'll probably be sorry for again tomorrow. Did that even make sense? Probably not. Oh well.
- Sorry not sorry that I ate a spoonful of Justin's ice cream that he left in my freezer.
But I am sorry that I didn't take a lactose pill and it gave me
the shitsan upset stomach.
- Sorry not sorry that I like to listen to a song on repeat.
- Sorry not sorry that I like to take sing breaks at work and go to the washroom for the soul person of singing.
Sometimes I pee, but mainly I go for the sole purpose of singing.
- Sorry not sorry that I'm still mad that Charlie Hunnam isn't Christian Grey.
- Sorry not sorry that I want to eat pizza and pasta all day every day...
Don't worry, I don't. But I would if I could.
- Sorry not sorry if I only have 2.5 days of work left before vacation and I can't focus on anything else.
- Juliette, I'm
sorrynot sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes & Nobles.
But I'm sorry for bringing it up again now...
- Sorry not sorry that I love diet coke more than I love
mosta handful of people.
- Sorry not sorry that mini kitkat bars are like crack to me.
- Sorry not sorry that I couldn't think of a 10th thing to think about.
Even though we don't like rules, every fun thing in life has them. So here are a few of ours:
1. Please only link up a post if it matches with the day's topic.
2. Make sure you either grab the button code and put it in the HTML portion of your post, or link back to at least one of the hosts.
3. Go make some friends. Comments=Love