Guilty pleasures... we all have them. They're a real thing, and it's what I'm going to talk about today.
Sadly, because I have such a fat heart... a lot of my guilty pleasures revolved around food. But, this is a safe place (I hope), so just don't judge me for any (and every) one of these guilty pleasures, okay? okay.
- Diet coke (aka my CRACK)
- Ice cream
- Someone tickling my back
- Someone playing with my hair
- Listening to really nasty/inappropriate rap music (especially while I run)(...the nastier, the better)
- Shaking my booty (to the music mentioned in my previous point)... alone... in my bedroom
- Singing obnoxiously loud in the shower and pretending like nobody else can hear me
- Any (and all) Disney movies (I own the majority of the Disney movies that I loved as a child - and I still love them just as much)
- Sleeping naked. (TMI, eh? I just CANNOT sleep with clothes on. If I have to share a bed with someone/spend a night at a friends, I won't sleep)
- Alcoholic bubble baths. (Baths are great, but with a glass of wine, or vodka... they're amazing)
- Spending endless hours on end looking at hilarious memes and GIFs on Pinterest
- Gchat at work (I feel really guilty about this one)
- Trashy reality TV (I haven't done this in so long. I feel like I'm overdue for binge watching duck dynasty, honey boo boo, or something..)
- Correcting grammar (I won't even try and defend or explain this one, I just won't)