Today I'm linking up with three lovely ladies to do:
Alright, so I have no idea how many things I'll come up with. But, here we go:
Never Have I Ever...
- One. Broken a bone. Crazy, I know. I'm so clumsy, but I've been lucky enough to never break a bone.
- Two. Tried lobster. This one is also crazy because I'm from Nova Scotia.
- Three. Gone skiing. I'm clumsy, y'all. We've covered this. 'Nough said.
- Four. Been in trouble with the law. I can let loose, but I'm definitely a good girl at heart.
- Five. Been to Paris. Dying to go, but I haven't been yet!
- Six. Been kayaking. Nope, I don't do boats (except yachts and cruise ships).
- Seven. Seen any of the LOTR movies. This one actually surprises me, I never saw the first one and I didn't want to see the others since I missed the beginning.
- Eight. Gone swimming in the Pacific Ocean. I've lived in Vancouver for TWO years, but I haven't gone swimming in the ocean. I've put my feet in, but that's it.
Annnnnd I think that's all that I've got.
I can't think of any more - See you all tomorrow!