Thursday, April 4, 2013

Never Have I Ever



Today I'm linking up with three lovely ladies to do:

Never Have I Ever

Alright, so I have no idea how many things I'll come up with. But, here we go:

Never Have I Ever...

  • One. Broken a bone.
  • Crazy, I know. I'm so clumsy, but I've been lucky enough to never break a bone.
  • Two. Tried lobster.
  • This one is also crazy because I'm from Nova Scotia.
  • Three. Gone skiing.
  • I'm clumsy, y'all. We've covered this. 'Nough said.
  • Four. Been in trouble with the law.
  • I can let loose, but I'm definitely a good girl at heart.
  • Five. Been to Paris.
  • Dying to go, but I haven't been yet!
  • Six. Been kayaking.
  • Nope, I don't do boats (except yachts and cruise ships).
  • Seven. Seen any of the LOTR movies.
  • This one actually surprises me, I never saw the first one and I didn't want to see the others since I missed the beginning.
  • Eight. Gone swimming in the Pacific Ocean.
  • I've lived in Vancouver for TWO years, but I haven't gone swimming in the ocean. I've put my feet in, but that's it.

Annnnnd I think that's all that I've got.
I can't think of any more - See you all tomorrow!

5 comments:

LB @ LB in Wonderland said...

Hey lady! Found you through Fox and Hazel and would love to be blogger friends! :) You've got a great blog!

I'm over at lbinwonderland.blogspot.com

LB

Nadine said...

You have to try lobster! It's so delicious! My family is from Maine so we had it at every holiday growing up. This is a great list. Thanks for linking up with us!

Meighan said...

So glad you linked up with us! Lobster is ahhhh-mazing, you must try it! I've never been kayaking either... water sports scare me.

Whitney Cypert said...

I have never tried lobster either! I'm not a seafood eater so I probably won't be trying it any time soon either! Thank you so much for linking up with us today! : )

Victoria said...

these are great!!

i have never been skiing...or swimming in pacific ocean (or any ocean for that matter) lol.

love your blog!