A few days ago in blogland, the lovely Stephanie posted this: Yeah Me Neither
As soon as I read this post, I knew that I wanted to
So yeah, me neither...
do you ever...
- have a dance party alone in your room
- think it's perfectly acceptable to listen to the same song about 20x in one day?
- trip over a curb but continue to walk as if you didn't just stumble?
- run up the basement stairs as fast as you can (in case there's someone chasing you)?
- think it's okay to eat a spoonful of peanut butter sometimes?
- avoid walking and drinking at the same time, because you know that your drink is going to spill when you try to take a sip?
- break out in full song and dance... just cause you can?
- think that laughing for an hour and a half on skype with your family is considered a good enough workout?
- check behind the shower curtain (even in friends houses) just to make sure there's no murderer?
- eat a piece of pizza or have ice cream even though you're lactose-intolerant?
..Yeah, me neither.
Let me just get right to the good stuff... today, I'm gonna #backthatazzup to this sweet jam.
Gah, I love me some oldschool Mac Miller sometimes. This makes me want to party. TGIF.