Friday, July 19, 2013

Hasta La Vacation


It's Friday, it's Friday, it's Fridayyyyy.

I'm sorry that I've been slacking this week. I, unfortunately, hurt myself pretty badly during a workout on Tuesday night and I've been a write-off and just an overall struggle ever since. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. But seriously, it's been a crazy week at work and I've had absolutely zero time for playing on the interwebz.


{Source}


However, to day is the happiest of days.. because I'm ON VACATION!
Well, technically I'm on my way to work for a few hours, but then I'M ON VACATION.

You won't see me around these parts next week since I'll be in Halifax visiting friends and family and gallivanting. I'm trying to focus on work and get through the day, but my mind has basically already checked out at this point. This vacation is long overdue and I can't wait to have a solid week of not having to think about anything.


This is for those of you who don't know where British Columbia or Nova Scotia are. I'm travelling from the Pacific to the Atlantic.

So because I'm completely lazy and not feeling like thinking of something super creative, I'm going to share some good 'ol fashioned reality tv GIF's that I think completely relate to me and my vacation.



Mama June knows what's up. This is basically what I'd like to do for an entire week. I'll try not to gain 10lbs while I'm in Nova Scotia, but I make no promises.



Lord Disick, no truer words have ever come out of your mouth.
I'll take fun and relaxation for $500, Alex.



There's a theme here so far.. have you caught on yet? No, okay...



Yes please. Right now.



Um, yep. I'm definitely good with this. I doubt it'll happen in Nova Scotia, but a girl can wish...


{Source}


This is basically my conclusion. I just have to take a trip to accomplish all of these things. Good thing I'm on a flight tonight.

Party Rock Anthem by Party Rock Anthem on Grooveshark

Of course I have to #backthatazzup with Ms. Whitney today. Duh.


I'll have some fabulous people around these blog-parts next week and I promise you won't want to miss their posts!

Hasta la vista my lovelies.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Two things:

1. Calories don't count on vacations, birthdays or on the weekend. So I think you're good to vegetate your ass.

2. Can you still text me and Jilly Bean while you're on vacation? Like can you still text us from Toronto? PS - won't you be in my time zone now? That means we can text Jilly at 7 am and it be like 4am her time.... bahahahahaha

Jay T said...

Ignore Allie.
And I feel a lot of pressure now, ps.
And I'm jealous of your vacation.
And I love your GIFs.