Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sometimes I Don't Want To Write


Oh hey blog, heyyy.

It has been a hot minute since I've been around this little blog-o'-mine, oops. Vacation kind of got in the way and work was kind of hectic. Blah, blah, blah. I won't bore you with the details.

Typically, in true lifestyle blogging form, I would blog about my weekend on a Monday (which I didn't do), and then move onto some random thought on Tuesday, and a list of randomness by Wednesday, but this week will be a bit different. Today I'm just going to share a few of my favorite pictures (that I took with my camera instead of my iPhone) while I was on vacation. Tomorrow will be a full blown recap of week-long vacation shenanigans.
Prepare for that insanity.

Anyway, today my brain is still full of struggles and I can't form proper sentences. But if I don't post, I'm pretty sure that Juliette, and Allie will hurt me. So please enjoy a few pictures of some of my family members instead of a witty post today.

Port George_1
My brother, Christian.

Port George

Port George(1)

Port George_84
My brothers girlfriend - Ashley, cousin - Jennifer, brother - Christian, cousin - Mackenzie.
Don't worry, Farm Clem picked them up.

Port George_71
Isn't she stunning?

Port George_40
So beautiful

Port George_28
One of my favorite shots. My cousin, Mackenzie, rocking it.
I was obsessed with this sunshine.


2 comments:

Allie said...

I'm so happy that you redneckognized the fact that Jilly Bean and I would have disowned you if you didn't post today. and I may need to know a little bit more about your cousin... he's kinda cute

Jay T said...

Yeah Faith, how come you've been holding out on us with this whole cousin business? HELP A SISTA OUT. *Insert compliment of your photography skillzz here*