Hallelujah, praise the lord, it's FRIDAY!
I can tell you that I'm not sad in the slightest to say goodbye to this week. It was a struggle from start to finish and I'm over it. Au revoir.
Obviously I'm going to link-up with Whitney today (DUH - it's #backthatazzup Friday), but we'll get to that later. I have some important things to discuss first. And by important I mean slightly important. And by slightly important, I mean not at all. But come on, it's Friday... I'm done using my brain so this is all you get:
Eleven Movie Quotes That I'll Always Remember
I just typed eleven because it sounded like a good number, I don't know if I'll even have 11 movie quotes but I guess we'll see...
- One. "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not" - Dinner For Schmucks I don't even know why this sticks out to me, but every so often I'll think about this scene and laugh. Steve Carrell is just too funny in that movie.
- Two. "Don't estomp your little 'last season' Prada shoes at me, honey" - Legally Blonde Amanda, my roommate, and I have been saying this for years. Ever since we saw this movie, this one line has stuck and we say it to each other, randomly, all.the.time.
- Three. "I love lamp " - Anchorman Yes, this movie was funny... but I never 'loved' it like everyone else (but I'm excited for the second one this summer). However, I completely loved Steve Carrell in this movie and this line in the movie KILLED ME. I still love saying it.
- Four. "Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?" - Ferris Bueller's Day Off I use this quote/reference all of the time in every day life. If I don't get a response, I instantly say 'Bueller?' I
- Five. "I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! " - Zoolander Okay, so I could actually pick eleventy-billion quotes from this one movie. Zoolander is a classic 'stupid funny' movie to me. It never gets old. Some honorable mentions (in my mind): "How are you supposed to teach the children how to read if they can't even fit inside the building?", "What is this? A center for ANTS?", "I can derelicte my OWN balls", " 'I was bulemic' ... 'you can read minds?' ". Yep, whole movie is quoted in my head.
- Six. "This one time, at band camp... " - American Pie I won't finish this quote, because it's REALLY unnecessary. For some reason, sometimes when I'm telling someone a story, I will start by saying 'this one time... at band camp...'
- Seven. "He was a ruh-tard " - The Hangover Just to clarify, I do NOT like the word 'retard' but when this line came up in the first movie I actually died laughing. This is another movie that is full of hilarious quotes, and there are just too many good ones to name in my mind.
- Eight. " I mean, suck it up, be a man and rub some dirt on it "- She's The Man Oh, Amanda Bynes. Seriously guys, I still thoroughly enjoy this movie - I just laugh the entire time. I'm pretty sure I could quote this entire movie. Also, I'm pretty sure that Ashley and I used to say 'Rub some dirt in it' whenever somebody would be a baby about something.
- Nine. "That is so fetch!" - Mean Girls I couldn't not post a Mean Girls quote. I could quote this movie every day and still love it. I still remember my friend Shannon quoting 'Faith wore army pants and flip-flops, so I wore army pants and flip-flops' one day, while I was wearing... army pants and flip-flops. This movie is still so funny to me for some reason.
- Ten. "You think I'm gorgeous, you want to kiss me... you want to hug me... you want to love me..." - Miss Congeniality One time I was home sick, and this movie was on REPEAT all day long on the channel I was watching. I watched it FIVE times back-to-back, I wish I was kidding. Because of this, I know this entire movie word for word. But every time I watch it, I always have to do this little 'sing song' with Sandra Bullock.
- Eleven. "Nobody puts baby in the corner" - Dirty Dancing I'm not one of those girls who adored this movie. It was okay, I enjoyed it, but I wasn't in love with it. For some reason, even though I've only seen it twice in my entire life, this saying has stuck in my head.
I'm not going to lie to you guys, after writing about Ferris Beuller's Day Off, I immediately started singing 'Twist and Shout' in my head. I then went on YouTube and watched that scene from the movie, and then proceeded to twist
Somebody please #twistthatazzup for me today and show Whitney that I'm not a complete freak.
I completed 1,000 squats in four days and you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be having pizza tonight.
Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby. Yes, I just got excited about that - haha.