Monday, November 4, 2013

Typical Shenanigans


Happy Monday, lovelies.



Since it's Monday, I'm obviously linking up with my girl, Sami. My weekend was pretty low-key but here's a quick glance at what I was up to the past couple of days...



one. Post squat/run workout.
two. Hanging out at JJ Bean coffee shop with Amanda - don't worry, this isn't coffee.
three. Last week I gave myself a squat challenge. 500 squats per day for a total of 2,500.
four. Selfie before Saturday's run.
five. I indulged in the most delicious cheat meal, ever, on Saturday night. Mmmmm.
six. Facetimed with my brother, his girlfriend, and my cousins for a bit.
seven. Selfie before brunch with friends.
eight. Brunch is my favorite.
nine. Sunday afternoon's workout - 8k walk (with sprinting intervals) and a bit of strength training.

I hope you all have a fabulous start to your week - see you tomorrow!

8 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

I love seeing all your workout pics! Very inspiring!

Unknown said...

2500 squats? WOW!!!

Sami said...

I just really want to be as awesome as you. The only thing I did this weekend was drink all of the alcohol ever.

Chloe said...

I admire your dedication. I must not want it bad enough. But I'm getting there. Keep on keeping on girl!

Allie said...

gimme dem sunnies.

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Holy. Squats. I think my ass is having sympathy pains.

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

yay for the squats! you're going to have an ass that brings all the boys to the yard :D

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Nikki Mitchell said...

500 squats a day???? You are a beast!! And that pizza looked so yummy!

XOXO