Monday, November 18, 2013

Sick Shenanigans


Oh hi, lovelies!
It's time for another weekend recap with Ms. Shenanigans!



I didn't do very much this weekend, because unfortunately I came down with a cold. But here is what I got up to:



one. Beers at the Mac Miller concert (technically not the weekend).
two. Dinner date with Jennie on Friday.
three. This is my "Oh shoot, I'm sick" selfie.
four. Picked up some "Jewish Penicillin" (that's what they call it) soup. It's precious cargo, so I put the belt on.
five. More car selfies.
six. On that lil Wayne sizzurp.
seven. You're jealous of my slippers, I know it.
eight. Coffee date with a friend.
nine. Chicken and sweet potato - food prep. Today's lunch, mmm mmm mmm.

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend, and I hope you all have a great week! See you all tomorrow.

6 comments:

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Hope you get back to feeling normal quickly!!

Fuck you said...

(I may be jealous of the slippers.)

Unknown said...

Hey looking good!!

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

i hate cold/flu season. for the next few months, i ram all kinds of things down my throat to prevent getting sick and wash my hands like, every 3 seconds!

hope you get better soon!

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Donna said...

That coffee looks delicious! Hope you're feeling better soon. :)

Melissa Nicole said...

"lil wayne sizzurp" i just died a little.