It's Friday... and I'm ACTUALLY blogging. I know what you're thinking - Shut. The. Front. Door.
Because I'm actually around on a Friday I'm going to link up with the Queen of Yoga Pants today to #backthatazzup.
Not a new song but still a favorite.
I've seen some new faces around here, and since I'm terrible with keeping my 'About Me' page updated, I thought I should do a little '25 things about me' post. This could be terribly boring, or you may enjoy it - I make no promises. But I hope you learn something about me.
1. I was in a movie at the ripe age of ONE, with Mr. Charlton Heston and Bruce Greenwood.
2. I'm hands-down the clumsiest person you will probably ever come across.
3. But, despite #2, I've never broken a bone.
4. I moved from the East Coast of Canada to the West Coast of Canada with my best friend almost 3 years ago for a 'change of pace' and new opportunities.
5. I once went quite a long period of time without crying, something like 5-6 years without crying at all.
6. Because of point #5, a lot of people told me I was heartless.
7. Contrary to #6, I honestly have a big heart. I don't mean that in a boastful way, I mean I genuinely care for my friends and family's well-being and usually befriend the 'loners' or 'weirdos'.
8. I have a soft spot for animals and old people.
9. I could easily waste hours upon hours on Pinterest just looking and funny pictures and end up crying from laughing so hard.
Admittedly, this picture made me laugh so much harder than it probably should have.
10. I've been told, more times than I'd care to count, that I should be a phone sex operator (by clients, patients, and customers at various jobs I've had).
11. I have a very outgoing personality when I'm comfortable with people. If you expect me to be outgoing at a party, it won't happen. I'll be the weird girl in the corner watching the clock and hoping nobody talks to me.
12. Despite my weird introvert-ness that comes out at parties, I'm usually the "class clown" when with friends, family, or at work. No shy bone in my body.
13. I spent my entire life being extremely overweight and made the decision earlier this year to become healthy. I'm currently a work 'in progress'.
14. Racism is something that I absolutely won't tolerate, and I'll yell at people for using the 'n word'. However, I seem to think it's appropriate to listen to the most inappropriate rap and hip-hop songs where that word is thrown around so freely. I truly don't understand my logic on this.
15. My hair has been almost every colour you can imagine. I'm currently growing my hair out so that it's 'natural' and this is the longest I've ever gone without dying it - almost one year!
16. My brothers name is Christian... my name is Faith. You can go ahead and start the religious jokes now. But, I love the names my parents gave us.
17. Speaking of Christian, he's one of my best friends in the entire world. I couldn't imagine my relationship with my brother being anything different.
18. I went on a date with a guy who stole my iPhone charger, and blogged about it.
19. I started my blog for one purpose: a Christmas joke/picture advent calendar. I'm debating doing it again this year.
20. I have OCD with some interesting things. My boss, and some colleagues, have picked up in these tendencies and take any chances they can to pull pranks on me and move stuff around on my desk.
21. I read my horoscope in the newspaper almost everyday just for fun, despite the fact that I don't believe in them.
22. The Wizard of Oz was my favorite movie as a child and I constantly asked for Dorthy's Ruby Red Slippers... I still want them.
23. I sing in the shower every day.. loudly.
24. I start every morning with a dance party to get myself excited for the day. But I refuse to dance in public and can probably count the number of times I've actually danced in clubs with my friends.
25. Despite hating coffee, I grew a ridiculous obsession to caffeine. I would shoot espresso like it was vodka and chase it with redbull and function normally without going insane. It was problematic, so I quit.
Annnnd there we go. Writing all of those things was kind of random and I feel like I've told you a bunch of weird things about me, but sometimes it's nice to learn about the person behind the blog.
Happy Friday lovelies. Have a safe and happy weekend -- make good choices.