Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sketti Shenanigans - Part II


Happy Fat Tuesday, friends.



Yesterday I posted about my weekend, so today I'm going to join Ms. Shenanigans again for some more weekend shenanigans. A few weeks ago, I may have had a few too many drinks with Jennie and we came up with a plan to make Honey Boo Boo style sketti, and film it. Dumb idea. I re-watched this video last night, and I may regret posting this... #YOLO (kidding), but it's kind of too late now.

Leggo..
Yeah, I just said that.

I'm warning you now, this is the exact reason that I'll never have a cooking show.
Also, this video is 10 minutes.. sorry. It's long, I know.



Maybe next time I'll do a video of juggling, Honey Boo Boo style.



3 comments:

Allie said...

I have a few comments:

1. EAT IT JENNIE well that sounds a little whoreish

2. You're left handed!

3. What is alphagettis or whatever you called it?

4. I appreciate your excitement of the ketchup fart noise.

5. I am disappointed that you didn't do true Mama June style and use your hands to mix it...

6. I really need your mint pants

7. How do you know what ass tastes like?

8. Where is the video of you juggling mini pumpkins?

9. Why didn't you say zed? I feel like you could have thrown it in there SOMEWHERE

10. The end.

Jay T said...

1. "Eat it, Jenny!"

2. True rednecks shake their sketti instead of stirring so good job.

3. "I'm really sad right now because Jenny won't let me feed the sketti to the cats."

4. YOU SWALLOW.

Mollie Campbell said...

New follower :) Honey Boo Boo is nothing short of excellent! So glad you attempted a sketti dish!

Mollie
http://improvementincluded.blogspot.com/