I hope you all had a lovely weekend.
Unfortunately, I ended up catching a cold this weekend - so I tried to lay low as much as possible. Since I had such a boring weekend, I don't really have too much to post about or anything to recap. Instead of boring you with my non-excitingness (it's totally a word), I decided to link up with Mrs. Laura:
1. What blogs do you visit daily? Please list 1-3 of your favorites.
Whitney - she's hilarious and I adore her.
Helene - she seriously cracks me up!
Staci - I only found her blog recently, but I already love her. Another funny/real blogger - I love it.
2. Are you on Instagram? If so, what is your user name?
Of course I am! faithalexandra
3. Can we find you on Pinterest? What's your Pinterest address, and what can we expect to see you pinning most? (recipes, DIY projects, home decor, etc.)
Of course I'm on Pinterest - you can find me right here!
I honestly pin a lot of different types of things. I love a good 'LOL' type picture, I love DIY projects, tattoos, fashion, and food porn. I'm also a photographer, so I get a lot of inspiration from Pinterest.
4. What are your favorite blog link-ups to participate in? (weekly link-ups other bloggers have...any number will do...please link us to them!)
I usually link-up with any link-ups that strike me as fun/entertaining.
The last few weeks I've been doing Sami Shenanigan's Weekly Blog Hop!
5. Why do you blog?
I started this blog back at the beginning of December to chronicle my 'Christmas picture advent calendar'
I had a blast doing it (this was my second year), and I enjoyed all of the funny remarks/comments I got from people all month about my jokes. These were my most popular days/posts:
6. Tell us one random fact about yourself.
I was in a movie - The Little Kidnappers with Charlton Heston and Bruce Greenwood, when I was a baby. You'll see my name 'Faith Bowyer' at the bottom of the cast list on IMDB.
You can see a clip of me in the movie, here:
If you're new to my blog - please say hi. I love meeting new people.