Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Weekends on a Wednesday


It's totally acceptable to write a weekend recap post on a Wednesday, right? I'm going to go with YES.. because it's my blog, and why the heck not?

This past weekend was a nice 4-day weekend spent with amazing friends, copious amounts of alcohol (oops), and bungee jumping adventures... what other way could you possibly want to spend Easter? ... Unless of course you have kids and you're into that whole Easter Bunny thing.. then, you know, whatever floats your boat. Or something.

Anyway, this weekend was one for the books blog for sure...
It was nothing short of legend - wait for it -



I'm not going to explain the pictures in the collage - I think they're pretty self explanatory, different bars, different drinks, different daays/nights, same amazing friends, and same amounts of fun in every picture. The picture in the bottom right hand corner is a view from the front door of our condo that we rented in Whistler for the night. AMAZING. It's really hard to see in the picture, but we're surrounded by exquisite mountains. It was so hard to leave.



Justin and I with the famous Olympic rings in Whistler. Come on, it's totally 'awwwww'-worthy.



- Dary - this weekend was legendary.

This one right here is my FAVOURITE. On Easter, we went BUNGEE JUMPING. Ahhhh I still can't believe we did it. This was the most amazing experience, EVER. It was so much fun and we had such a blast.. and talk about adrenaline pumping through our veins before/during/after we all jumped. We celebrated none of us dying with a couple beers - duh.

Annnnd this basically sums up my Easter weekend, and why I've been MIA from the blog since last Thursday. Today is Amanda's 26th birthday, so we'll probably be out partying again ce soir, and I'm sure I'll have more pictures for the blog in the next couple of days.

Happy hump day.




3 comments:

Allie said...

I realllllllly wish I was with you guys cause it looks like so much fun. PS I MISS YOU stop having so much fun and come talk to sick me. jk keep having your fun

Lindsay Landgraf said...

Wednesday is a completely appropriate day for a weekend recap; your blog, your rules. I AM SO IN AWE OF YOU and your bungee jumping adventure.

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)