Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Joyeux Poisson d'Avril


Happy April Fools Day..
or as the French say - Joyeux Poisson d'Avril.

If you know French at all.. you know poisson means fish, so April Fools Day basically translates to 'happy fish of April'... yep, you're welcome.

Today is going to be short and sweet, but I wanted to link up with my love Allie today.

Allieology
I did a brief recap/update/re-committment post on Friday to say that I need to get my booty in gear and get back to focusing on my weight-loss goals. Part of this effort to get on track consists of having 'sober April'. I'm not an alcoholic by any means, but I've gotten back in the habit of having drinks with friends every weekend - which is basically just me consuming all of the calories (in liquid form) that I just spend my time burning. No bueno.



So if you could all do me a favor and have a drink or five for me each weekend while you're at the bar, I'd greatly appreciate it. I need to work on this waistline.




4 comments:

Nadine said...

I am trying to cut my love for beer right now! I usually only have a few drinks when I drink...but lately it is like every Saturday. NO MORE! We can be sober sallys together!

Whitney Ellen said...

I will gladly drink for you. You're welcome.

Becca said...

I will drink five for you. Because you're that awesome.

Allie said...

I'm late, but I think you should have listened to all of Juliette's "reasons not to drink" today. DID YOU LISTEN?