It's been a hot minute (or five) since I've linked up with my favorite little Yoga Pants Princess for some #backthatazzupFriday action. But I'm baaaaaack.
This week I have been jamming out BIG TIME to some Miley Cyrus... I didn't think that would ever happen, but this song is just too catchy. I've been having dance parties for one, and running my butt off to this song since I heard it.
Now that I've got some tunes blasting and I'm staring at a blank page that I need to fill with words... and pictures... and more words... lets get this blog post started.
FaceTime FaceTime FaceTime. It's really such a marvelous invention, and it's kind of fun to say.
If Barney Stintson had FaceTime this wouldn't have happened.
I'm going to make myself sound like a 79 year old man who is seeing a T.V. for the first time, but technology these days is pretty snazzy. I'm a fan. I'm not going to bore you with too many words today, because who likes words? Well, I guess I like words since I write a blog... but you know what I mean.
Every time I use it, I feel like it's magic, and I'm part of the world of wizardry... or like a Jetson... or something.
I just feel special, okay?
I'm going to make a list, because I like lists and lists are A-OK in my book. I don't know how many things I'll list, so lets just not turn this into a numbers game right now because I don't need that added stress in my life - okay? Okay.
So lets see, here are <insert random number> reasons why I like FaceTime (and Skype and Google Hangouts):
- When you're on the other side of the country, you can pretend like you're at home for big events, like Birthdays, Thanksgiving, Easter, Games Nights, etc. I have FaceTimed or Skyped into most family dinners or parties that happen back home when I'm not there. #favoritechild
- It proves that I'm not being catfished by other bloggers. It could happen, you never know. But at least I know it's not happening to me with these fine ladies...
- Google Hangouts is like a cool version of FaceTime because I can see my favorites AT THE SAME TIME.
- FaceTiming with people who are drinking = HILARIOUS.
- PEOPLE WILL BE SILLY AND MAKE FUNNY FACES WITH YOU (yes, this deserved caps because it's amazing).
- Even though it's freakin' awesome, it sometimes has a downside or two...
Took JULIETTE'S (like how I used CAPS, J?) FaceTime virginity. Boom.
FaceTiming with Brin is one of my favorite things. This time was extra special because we also FaceTimed with Allie and it was the best thing, ever.
Then Allie visited Brin in Nebraska and I got to see them both AT THE SAME TIME ON ONE SCREEN #jealous
Brin and Allie in the same screen, and Sami-Cakes
Sometimes people aren't as excited to see you, as you are to see them...
Sometimes peoples just don't pick up when you call. It's sad.
I never know how to end blog posts, it's always so abrupt and it feels like I'm going to end it mid sente..