Monday, October 14, 2013

thanksgiving shenanigans


Happy Thanksgiving Monday, friends.

If you live in the U.S. you might be wondering what the heck I'm talking about. Well, fun fact, yesterday/today = Thanksgiving in Canada. Because of the holiday, I'm not at work today - in fact, I might be sleeping when you read this. Sorry for rubbing that in.
Anyway, obviously I'm linking up with Sami. Here are a few of the shenanigans that I got up to this weekend...



one. 'Date night' with my good friend, Jennie.
two. My entire outfit matched - without being planned. A random bus patron pointed it out to me.
three. Snapchat selfie with one of Jennie's cats.
four. Amanda & I hit up a cranberry festival on Saturday. It's basically an adorable and gigantic street market thing.
five. Saturday work-out.
six. Roscoe wanted to 'guard' me while I worked out because I had the garage doors open.
seven. Thanksgiving dinner at a friends house - this is one of her dogs, Gus, and I love him.
eight. After dinner, Alex and her brothers played guitar and sang for us. Dinner and a show = amazing.
nine. Amanda and I love all of the dogs. But look at how BIG Gus is. He weighs 150lbs. He's basically like a gigantic teddy bear.

That's all I've got for today, sorry it's so weak. Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow Canadians... and happy regular old Monday to all of you Americans.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This might be a weird question... but what do you eat for Thanksgiving in Canada? Same foods that we do in the good ole US?

Melissa Nicole said...

Yay Canadian Thanksgiving! I was totally in a turkey coma last night and have another dinner tonight. I think I'm going to have gained 20 lbs by the end of this weekend.

Amy @ Living n Learning said...

Gus does look like a big teddy bear. I want one! And Canadian Thanksgiving is also known as Columbus Day in the US. Thankfully for me I work with banks so a federal holiday equals a day off for me as well. :) Woo! We're awesome.

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

happy thanksgiving to you too! i didn't know you lived in canada. i just got back from vacay and it's a long weekend so yay! extended vacay :)

-kathy
Vodka and Soda