Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Guess Who's Back!



Happy Hump Day!
I'm baaaaack.

The past two weeks have been quite the whirlwind but I'm back from my mini-hiatus.


Obviously this is an old picture, I'm a little bigger now.

As some of you may know - my sweet grandfather, Papa, passed away a week and a half ago. I traveled home to be with my family for 5 days.
While I was at home, it hit me that when I left - my parents lives would drastically change. No, I'm not trying to be self-centered and I'm not saying that their lives would turn upside down once I was no longer that (although, hello - that's obvious). What I mean is that my papa lived with my parents. I moved out of their house, my brother moved out, my dad retired, and now papa is gone. My poor Mama is stuck with my DAD all the time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is basically what my mom is going to look like on a daily basis.

Like I said, obviously it's all about me in such a serious time - and obviously my parents are going to miss me.
Well I came up with this not so brilliant plan to ensure that they won't miss me. I know what you're thinking:
Faith, how could you possibly make sure your parents don't miss you?
Well friends, apparently it's quite easy - haha! I decided to take a few ridiculous pictures of myself on my last day at my parents house and e-mail it to both of them and told them to look at these pictures every time they wish I was in the house.



Okay, well as you can tell, I had absolutely nothing to blog about on my first day back so this is my awkward segue back into blogland.
This is all I've got, friends. Sad, I know. Happy Hump Day - I hope it's hump-filled.

No comments: