Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Last of the Ridiculousness





Farewell advent calendar, we'll be back for more super lame (which you know you love) jokes in 2015!

But, now that the advent has come to an end, I felt as though it was appropriate to share some of the outtakes that never made it to the blog. Some of these pictures make me laugh, one or two make me cringe, and basically this just summarizes what happens when Justin and I attempt to take pictures together. I could make collages out our selfie outtakes for days.




And because everything is funnier when it's in a GIF format...

 

4 comments:

Kristie's Blue Jeans said...

I am sad the advent calendar has come to an end, but I heart your GIF!

love, keys said...

glad i foudn your blog! i'm from canada too, toronto!

haha the pictures looks like so much fun! and so cute!

Allie said...

OMG. That gif is everything and I can't even pick a favorite picture because you guys are just too precious! Do it again. Do an everyday of 2015 advent calendar!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO glad that's settled.

Erin B said...

^^^ I think Allie is on to something here ... an every day of 2015 calendar of you two being silly. hahaha LOVE IT!