Happy Holidays, everyone.
I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas (and Boxing Day to my fellow Canadians). This was my first Christmas spent in Vancouver, away from my family and friends back home, and Justin made sure it was amazing so I wasn't too sad. He wins boyfriend points for this.
I'm not here to ramble about Christmas today though. I'm here to link-up with Juliette and Amber. These girls are hosting a link-up to play fortune teller for the day and make some predictions on what we think 2015 might bring. 2014 was pretty darn good to me - but I'll do a recap of that later this week. So, in point form, here's what I think will have happened by Christmas 2015.
By Christmas 2015, I will...
- ... be engaged and planning my wedding
- (... or Justin and I will have eloped)
- ... be back on track and working hard towards my goal weight and won't get side-tracked like I did this year
- ... have almost all of my debt paid off (I have a plan that shows my debt will be paid in full by Jan. 2016)
- ... be happy with my savings account
- ... continue to 'get uncomfortable' and take chances
- ... visit home at least once, ideally twice
- ... take a vacation with Justin where it's JUST the two of us
- ... HAVE A PUPPY (okay, this isn't realistic, but a girl can DREAM)
- ... get a new tattoo.. or two
- ... relaunch my photography business
- ... visit JULIETTE
Okay, I think that's enough day dreaming about what 2015 will look like.