Monday, March 27, 2017

The One Where She Rambles About Nothing

*steps up to the mic*
Testing, testing.. is this thing on?




I feel like I've had about 42 things that I've wanted to share with y'all over the past few months, but now I find myself sitting here, staring at this blank white page on my screen, and the words just can't seem to flow. The struggle, it's real.

Sometimes Quite often I will find that I ramble to Justin about literally nothing and I'm pretty sure that he would appreciate if I had an outlet (other than him) to talk about the random crap in my brain. To be honest, I don't think he wants to hear about my opinion on which celebrities shouldn't be dating, and why blueberries are such an underrated fruit. But, since this is my first blog post back, I'll spare y'all for now. But I make no promises about what I will or won't blog in the coming weeks.
You have been warned.

Anyway, for some reason, out of the blue, I decided to log into Blogger today to check out my blog. I haven't posted anything in 53 weeks... that is insane. A lot has happened in the past year. So many things actually. Lets recap a few things, shall we?

  • Justin and I got married on October 17th (YAY!)
  • We moved to a new apartment downtown (oh how I missed living downtown)
  • We adopted two kitties (Kokanee and Penny - they're little shits adorable)
  • I got a promotion (not like I ever talk about my work-life here anyway)
  • I got to see Juliette THREE times last year (Vancouver, Dallas/Fort Worth, and Halifax)
  • I got to see Lindsay in March (... and I get to see her in less than ONE month)
  • Lots and lots of other little normal life things... you really didn't miss anything. But if you want to see more of what I've been up to then you should probably be following me on Instagram.
And because posts without photos are really boring, here are a few of my faves from our wedding:






*All of our wedding photos were taken by the incredible Candace Berry Photography.